Short paper: Return Codes from Lattice Assumptions, E-Vote-ID Conference 2022.
Joint work with Audhild Høgåsen.
Verifiable Decryption in the Head, Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy 2022.
Joint work with Kristian Gjøsteen, Thomas Haines, Johannes Müller and Peter Rønne.
Short paper: Verifiable Decryption for BGV, the Workshop on Advances in Secure Electronic Voting 2022.
Anonymous Tokens with Public Metadata and Applications to Private Contact Tracing, Financial Crypto 2022.
Joint work with Martin Strand.
Lattice-Based Proof of Shuffle and Applications to Electronic Voting, Cryptographers’ Track RSA Conference 2021.
Joint work with Diego F. Aranha, Carsten Baum, Kristian Gjøsteen and Thor Tunge.
Short paper: Where is the Web Still Insecure? Regional Scans for HTTPS Certificates, NISK 2018.
Joint work with Anushua Hossain and Kristina Nelson. (Presentation, Code)
Work in Progress
Verifiable Mix-Nets and Distributed Decryption for Voting from Lattice-Based Assumptions, in submission.
Joint work with Diego F. Aranha, Carsten Baum and Kristian Gjøsteen.
Improved Biometrics-Authenticated Key Exchange, in submission.
Joint work with Pia Bauspieß, Alexandre Tullot, Anamaria Costache, Christian Rathgeb, Jascha Kolberg and Christoph Busch.
Theses and Reports
Privacy-Preserving Cryptography from Zero-Knowledge Proofs, PhD Thesis, 2022.
Verifiable Random Secrets and Subliminal-Free Digital Signatures, Master’s Thesis, 2020.
Challenges in E2E Encrypted Group Messaging, Technical Report, 2020.
Comparative Study of ECC Libraries for Embedded Devices, Technical Report, 2019.
Bilinear Pairings of Elliptic Curves, Bachelor’s Thesis, 2015.
I am currently supervising the following PhD students:
- Caroline Sandsbråten (main supervisor, Danilo Gligoroski is the co-supervisor)
- Emil August Olaisen (main supervisor, Danilo Gligoroski is the co-supervisor)
- Cristian Baeza (co-supervisor, Anamaria Costache is the main supervisor)
Bachelor’s and Master’s Students
I am currently/have been (co-)supervising the following students:
- Emil Marstrander - “Use of Messaging Layer Security in military drones” (Master’s thesis 2023, co-supervised with Martin Strand)
- Matej Poljuha - “Benchmarking post-quantum secure biometrics-authenticated key exchange” (Master’s thesis 2023, co-supervised with Pia Bauspiess)
- Audhild Høgåsen - “Return Codes from Lattice Assumptions” (Master’s thesis 2022)
- Alejandro Rodriguez - “Implementing Lattice-Based Cryptography” (Bachelor’s thesis 2022)
- Guro Rio Berge - “Cryptographic Protocols from Lattice Assumptions” (Bachelor’s thesis 2022)
I have had the pleasure of having the following researchers visiting me at NTNU:
- Diego F. Aranha, Associate Professor at Aarhus University (August 2022)
- Akira Takahashi, Postdoc at Aarhus University (May 2022)
I was on the organizing committee for Eurocrypt 2022 in Trondheim. Colin Boyd was the General Chair.
I am organizing the NTNU Post-Quantum Cryptography Reading Group together with Anamaria Costache.
I am/have been on the program committee for the following conferences/workshops:
- 2022: The 10th Workshop on Encrypted Computing & Applied Homomorphic Cryptography
I am/have been a reviewer for the following conferences/workshops:
- 2020: CT-RSA and SAC.
- 2021: Financial Crypto, Eurocrypt, CT-RSA, ACISP, CCS, ESORICS, MathCrypt and SAC.
- 2022: PKC, PETS, ANTS, CCS, PQCrypto and ESORICS.